29 March 2007

Vases and Bottles

More shots of my thrifty finds, these have been with me for a while, I have added new items to my collection of glass bottles, plates and cups, I need to slow down with the thrifting because I don't have much space left in the house, I just can't help it! I love the trill of finding something unique, I got better thought, I used to buy lots of clothes just 'cause they where cheap and ended up with things I would never wear, now I try to limit myself to very special items.



More thrifty finds, the round glass vase has by now been transformed into a lamp ... pictures to follow sometimes soon, I don't have a digital camera at the moment so I can only take pictures when charitable friends lend me theirs!


[All pictures in this post by: Beuno]

No comments:

Post a Comment