16 January 2009

Starlight Spotlight!

I'm hoping this will be the first of a series of posts about the starred items in my google reader, every Friday I will post about all the bloggers that inspired me during the week. So let's go! This week starred posts, in no particular order, are:

Queen Michelle at Kingdom Of Style, always amazing
individual outfits ... inspiring to say the least!


Krisatomic flower obsession is contagious!
I fell in love with this parquet floor, divine!


A Forest Of Apple Charleston outfit and pictures,
spot on!


Thank you, thank you, thank you to Oh Joy
for posting about the amazing photography of
Denise Grunstein


Style Bubble weaved paper belt,
the colours
are yummy, it would be equally fab made with ribbons!


Creature Comfort mini prints, so cute, so tiny!
You can get yours here.


Design Undercover brightened my day
when she posted this picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment