23 June 2008

DaWanda Round Up: Birds&Trees

A Round-Up of beautiful jewellery from Dawanda ...
to satisfy my obsession with birds and trees:


Elle P delicate Birdwire Pendant and Dusk Ring.
Fanisong
beautifully named
Nature's Peace...Just After Sunrise
pendant.
Joanna Rutter's jewellery made me smile, one of
my favourite is the Bird And Bloom necklace.
Is it cruel to keep a bird in a cage? Not with Tillybloom
Red Bird Days brooch:


Tree Little Birds Pendant



I will feature Dawanda and Etsy sellers every month, if you are a seller or know a talented seller you think deserves to be featured and you think I might like, please let me know, suggestions
are always welcome!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my work in your beautiful blog. I am honored.

    -Fani-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is so beautiful I couldn't help myself! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete