20 April 2007

Vintage Wonderland


Jeffrey Campbell Round-Toe Pumps $ 129.99 at ModCloth - Green Wood & Plastic Necklace $ 55 at DonnaLand - Black Bangle, Green Polka Dots $ 35 at DonnaLand

While virtual shopping (a new version of window shopping, cause a girl is allowed dreaming!) I stumbled upon these vintage pieces that would look great in my wardrobe: I'm on a green buzz at the moment and love, love, love the fantastic wood circle necklace available at Donnaland, also home of the cute Polka Dots bangle, available in a variety of colours ... but I would definitely snatch up the green one!
Adore the bold mustard colour of the Jeffrey Campbell Pumps, I'm not sure about buying shoes on the Internet as I find sizes differ from manufacturer to manufacturer, I'm sometimes a size 6 and others a size 5, but I can still admire them from afar! We had a fantastic 2 weeks of sunny days in Ireland, makes me want to wear romantic summery dresses, this Tea Time Dress by Soundgirl, available at ModCloth, is perfect! A little bit edgier is this original Biba baby-doll dress, great for an evening out, me thinks! U can find this at VintageModes together with a collection of garments and accessories spanning the last 100 years of Fashion History.


Soundgirl Tea Time Dress $ 63.99 at ModCloth - 1970's Biba Baby Doll Dress £ 225 at VintageModes


Ossie Clark Blouse, SOLD - Ocean Blue Chiffon Blouse with Palm Print by Celia Birtwell £ 525 at C20 Vintage Fashion.

C20: this site is a repository of fabulously romantic Ossie Clark garments, I had a really hard time editing the pictures for this post as every single item is amazing!


Ossie Clark Dress, Print by Celia Birtwell, SOLD - Ossie Clark Dress, Print by Celia Birtwell, SOLD both from C20 Vintage Fashion.


Love the prints on the two dresses pictured above, glorious colour combinations!


Orange Ossie Clark Dress, SOLD - Pink Ossie Clark Dress, SOLD both from C20 Vintage Fashion

These pieces are pricey so a real no no for my empty wallet, but that doesn't stop me from daydreaming that one of these days...

No comments:

Post a Comment