8 November 2010

Gabriel Moreno

Gabriel Moreno

My first reaction when I came across Gabriel Moreno's gorgeous illustration was " Oh wow!"
 Not the most articulate of responses, but can you blame me? I'm willing to bet that quite a few of you will
react in the exact same way!

Gabriel Moreno

On his website you can delight in more examples of his beautiful work, I also found a little video on YouTube
that illustrates his technique and on his Facebook page (I swear, I'm not stalking the guy!) you can
find some interesting pictures giving a glimpse of his working method, a thing that always
fascinates me.

Gabriel Moreno

Gabriel Moreno

I'm really trying to be a good person and not be jealous, but some people's work really fills me with envy for their talent, I can now happily add Gabriel Moreno to that list!

Gabriel Moreno

No comments:

Post a Comment